By entering your story in our contest, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Splickety Publishing Group shall have the unlimited right to publish your story in the print medium for one issue of one of its imprints. The story shall be credited to you upon publication. Splickety retains the right to publish unlimited numbers of the issue in which your story appears.
- Splickety shall have the unlimited right to publish your story in the electronic medium for one issue of one of its imprints, provided that your story shall appear in context to the original cover or page layout.
- Splickety shall have the unlimited right to make promotional use of your story in the electronic medium, including promotion of Splickety or its websites, either directly on the Splickety websites or through third-party websites or electronic services, provided that your story shall appear in context to the original cover or page layout.
- You agree that Splickety shall have the exclusive right to use your story for a period of 6 months from the date the issue is published. After the six-month period, rights to your story revert back to you, though Splickety retains the right to publish and promote the issue in which your story appears in perpetuity, and to publish your story in an anthology of stories from the publication year.
- If Splickety doesn’t choose to publish your story in the contest issue, we still retain the right to publish it as a promotional piece on our website, blog, or on social media. Full credit will be given to the author of the story.
- Any prizes won, pursuant to the terms of the contest and at the discretion of Splickety Publishing Group, will be awarded after publication of the issue containing your story.
- Splickety Publishing Group reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions without notice and at Splickety Publishing Group’s sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, feel free to email Dawn Ford at email@example.com.